Dear Oyster Harbor Community Members;
We had one of the largest turnouts ever for an election in our Community. It was a wonderful show of community support and interest in continuing to make our community a great place to live.
The results of the election are as follows:
- Winston Dunkley (reelected)
- David Ginsburg (reelected)
- John Maxwell (elected)
- Benny McCottry (elected)
- Sharon Merrick (elected)
- Kathy Burk President (elected)
- Don Krause Vice President (elected)
- Jody Tracey Recording Secretary (elected)
- Drew Lawson Financial Secretary and Association Treasurer (elected)
- Dave Jurkowski Corresponding Secretary (elected)
- Patty Jenkins Special Tax Treasurer (reelected)
We want to congratulate all of the new board members and officers, and thank everyone who ran for an office and who turned out to vote.
We will all work together to make our community one of the best places to live in the Annapolis area.
Eric Epstein, outgoing President
Kathy Burk, incoming President